Choosing what you are going to study for the next few years is a big decision. If you base your choice on your interests and skills you’ll study a course that you love and head towards a career that that you’ll enjoy!
Don’t forget to enrol on your course over the summer!
When deciding what course to study ask yourself:
- If you love the subject that you’re studying, you’re more likely to achieve! Explore the wide range of courses that we offer and choose something you’ll enjoying learning about.
- If you know you are already good at a subject, why not study it in more depth? It will make the transition to the next stage of your educational journey easier and you will be more motivated.
- Enjoying what you are learning about will make it easier to progress through your course and will make you super happy!
- Hobbies and interests are important for personal growth and enjoyment. If you have a hobby or interest that you enjoy, why not turn it into a career that you’ll love?
- If you choose a career in an industry you’re passionate about, you‘ll have a real head start. Follow a career you are passionate about and it won’t ever feel like work!