In support of Mental Health Awareness Week 2019, here are some great tips on how you can improve your mental health today.
- Try to eat a well balanced diet throughout the day.
- Take a break from technology. Switch off from social media.
- Engage in some fun exercise for 30 minutes. It is great for boosting your mood and reducing anxiety.
- If you are feeling anxious or low, speaking to a friend or family member about how you are feeling.
- Write down three good things you have achieved today.Make sure you are getting a good nights sleep.
- Practice some self care. Take a break, have a bath or go for a walk. Do something for yourself.
- Engage in some deep breathing or progressive muscle relaxation.
- Challenge your negative throughout in a thought diary.
- Stay in the present moment and focus on one thing at a time.